Global Brand Partner
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a leader with deep brand building experience to work one of Facebook’s largest FMCG marketers bring best in class marketing to life on Facebook. This role will be responsible for driving business globally, working cross functionally with brand leaders, creative & media agencies and Facebook internal stakeholders to up-level the marketing excellence running across Facebook for our key partners. The position will be based in Geneva and report directly into the Global Accounts EMEA lead.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients’ industries, organizations (people, processes, etc.), marketing objectives & plans.
- Position Facebook as a relevant marketing lever, and get buy in by client and agency teams (creative, media, digital).
- Lead client, agency, and internal cross-functional teams to deliver on partnership commitments (incl. trainings, specific projects, research, etc.).
- Proactively inspire creative stakeholders.
- Drive business growth by identifying and executing against ad hoc opportunities above and beyond partnership commitments.
- Monitor implementation and business development across Americas to identify opportunities.
- Identify and codify best practices to share with the wider Facebook client and global account team.
- Communicate in a timely manner internally on client and agency activity via internal Facebook groups.
- Be the face of Facebook in the region, and as such, drive the highest level of service to clients and agencies.
- Extensive experience in Marketing, Media Sales, Agency, and/or Online Advertising experience with prior FMCG experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Advertising preferred.
- MBA a plus but not required.
- Proven and consistent track record of executing and delivering/exceeding against an aggressive growth strategy.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to be operational and implement projects.
- Appreciation for creativity.
- Leader with an ability to influence, develop, and empower people to achieve objectives with a cross-functional team approach (not relying on formal authority).
- Great communicator, able to make presentation in front of large-scale audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Structured, organized, analytical, and detail-orientated.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top