Global Agency Lead, Consulting Firms
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced leader with demonstrated success managing large-scale, global partnerships. This person will be accountable for building and leading the relationship with a global consulting firm. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity and building a business from the ground-up. Ideal candidates will have some management experience in an agency, consulting firm or sales environment as well as demonstrated expertise selling cross-network marketing solutions and/or supporting the selling of Facebook's advertising solutions to large advertising agencies and clients. Creative thinking and the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable solutions for the channel are paramount. A high degree of emphasis will be placed on strategic alliances, education, and unlocking new paths to transform our partnerships with partners. You will work collaboratively with sales, operations, product, marketing science and marketing teams to ensure we are meeting client and partner needs globally, regionally and locally. This position reports to the Global Director, Agency Development and works closely with local leadership around the world. This opportunity can be based out of our New York City, NY or Menlo Park, CA offices.
- Play the lead role in scaling a holistic global business partnership framework for the consulting firm in both developed and undeveloped markets
- Lead complex initiatives and deliver scalable partner development and org improvements
- Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Global Teams, Business Operations, Platform, Creative, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our vertical efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of partner needs
- Create persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to marketers in the agency partner channel
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Demonstrates risk-taking, challenges the status quo and drives innovation and change for maximum impact on clients and the organization
- Develop and implement best practices for partner and client interaction, supporting sales and services for Facebook
- 10+ years marketing and sales experience, 5+ years experience in digital media
- Agency or consulting firm or marketing technology provider experience
- Experience with management, including managing cross-functional teams and people not directly reporting to you
- Experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities to partners and brands
- Communication and presentation experience with an emphasis on translating insights, product information, and data in to client value
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Ability to perform in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top