Global Accounts Group Lead
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Global Accounts Team will drive disproportionate advantage for the world's largest global marketers by demonstrating that FB+IG represent the most breakthrough, effective and efficient marketing levers they can pull. Externally, across client and agency partners, our role is to build capability and confidence in "mobile-first" marketing excellence. Internally, we are servant leaders to local sales teams and XFN partners - the connective tissue that connects the company resources to clients' most important JTBDs (jobs-to-be-done) and acts as a force multiplier to create a more impactful whole.
Global Accounts Group LeadThe Global Accounts Team is looking for a team-leader and brand-builder with deep experience in crafting and delivering the FB value proposition for advertisers. The Global Accounts Group Lead will manage a cluster of Global Accounts and Global Client Partners in the development and growth of the strategies to drive the client businesses. The Group Lead will be responsible for delivering against the aggregated performance metrics for the cluster and for becoming a leading voice across GAT and broader GSO in driving solutions for leading indicator issues and opportunities. In fairly equal parts, the Group Lead will focus primarily on: client and agency partner development; strategic planning and resource allocation; upstream value creation and innovation narratives; team and people leadership; operational effectiveness.
- Lead a team of people across the world tasked with enabling the largest brand marketers and their agencies to connect and engage effectively with the people who matter to them, everywhere, every-day and on every device
- Earn a place as a trusted advisor to our executive clients by partnering with them to understand their business objectives and help define where and how FB can play a role in achieving them
- Provide thought-leadership and sounding-board value and mentorship on overall account planning, partnership creation and resource request business cases
- Create a plan that will enable clients to maximize the business and brand-building potential of the Facebook platform in concert with other marketing channels
- Partner with local, regional and global clients/agencies and educate FB HQ and XFN partners on resources and tools required to deliver for these clients
- Ensure global alignment of teams and stakeholders both internally and externally to drive the highest levels of client service and impactful performance
- Provide guidance and leadership on deal structures for all global accounts
- Collaborate with internal local and XFN teams to ensure knowledge transfer, product design and to improve the process and impact of our work with clients
- Create and deliver client and agency presentations and internal POV's, updates
- Actively participate on the leadership team, embrace and contribute to the unique FB company culture, mission, and strategy
- Situationally develop, coach and lead all members of cluster team on value creation opportunities for both partner business and internal dialogue around solutions, operations, culture.
- Global business leadership at FB
- 15+ years of experience combined FB + brand marketing, creative agency or media agency
- Marketing knowledge
- Understanding of the agency ecosystem and the essentials of media planning and buying
- An experienced leader who can immediately gain the credibility of executive clients and a high performing team
- Work in coaching and developing experienced teams across multiple countries and locations
- A simplifier and innate problem solver
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to deliver the highest service levels to these demanding and valued clients and evolve global relationships from beginning stages of their life cycles into high performing maturity
- 30%-40% travel
- Demonstrated success across multiple leadership roles
- Brand-building background at agency or client company
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top