Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced Gameplay Engineer on the Oculus Research team, you will be working on the cutting edge of both Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality multiplayer and social experiences. With our Research Team, you will explore, prototype, and build experiences that define the future of how people interact with each other in VR and AR. You love solving novel problems from first principles. Join a world-class team experimenting with bold ideas in areas including optics, haptics, tracking, displays, computer vision, user experience, audio, and perceptual psychology. Work alongside expert Scientists, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers and Software Engineers to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
- You will leverage your product and design sensibilities for the creation of immersive interactive experiences.
- Partner closely with the art team to help define and implement their vision.
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines
- Working closely with researchers in developing and iterating on the newest VR/AR hardware.
- Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of VR/AR problem solving
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Unity
- 3D math and linear algebra skills
- 3 or more years recent C++ experience
- 3 or more years experience creating software for games or other real time environments.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top