Front End Engineer, University Grad
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Are you interested in building products used by billions of people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Facebook is seeking Front End Engineers who are passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This position is open to university graduates and is full-time with the option to join our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA or our engineering office in Seattle, WA.
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of Facebook products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Experience with web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Ability to write code for UI components
- Experience developing applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top