Front End Engineer, University Grad
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Are you interested in building products used by billions of people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Facebook is seeking Front End Engineers who are passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications.
- Work with Product Designers to develop Facebook products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- 1 or more years of experience developing applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience writing code for UI components
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors or Masters degree
Back to top