Front End Engineer, University Grad
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Are you interested in building products used by billions of people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Facebook is seeking Front End Engineers who are passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This position is open to university graduates and is full-time based in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of Facebook products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Experience with web technologies (HTML/CSS)
- Ability to write code for UI components
- Experience developing applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top