Front End Engineer, Intern/Co-op
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Are you interested in building products used by over a billion people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Facebook is seeking Front End Engineering interns who are passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This internship is based in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Work with Product Designers to implement the next generation of Facebook products
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top