Front End Engineer
Are you interested in building products used by more than a billion people? Do you like shipping code at a rapid pace? Facebook is seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This position is full-time and is based in our Menlo Park office.
FRONT END ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Facebook products like News Feed
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 5+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with React
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top