FP&A Analyst, Recruiting
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Recruiting organization. In this role, you will be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team to support the organization that is vital to the future growth and success of Facebook. Successful candidates for this role will need basic FP&A core skills, understand Recruiting operations, able to use strong analytical skills to build accurate models for high complexity projects, and be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. This role is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Manage part of the P&L, perform monthly close process, headcount and operating expense (Opex) reporting.
- Able to build the bottoms-up budget and ensure forecast data accuracy for both headcount and Opex
- Provide financial guidance and insight across for budgeting, forecasting, long-range planning.
- Review expense actuals and trends with business partners, as well as provide suggestions for improvement. Ensure and maintain forecast data accuracy and integrity at all times.
- Be a data-driven finance partner to recruiting with the ability to analyze and summarize data. Prepare, track, and report on KPIs and ROI to deliver insights on productivity and operating costs.
- Develop budget QBRs, excel models and ad-hoc analyses for the business.
- 4+ years of Finance experience in FP&A, reporting analytics or recruiting operations support
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent major
- Track-record of partnering with the business to deliver data-driven insights
- Problem solving capabilities and analytical skills
- Experience in Excel, Essbase/Hyperion, PowerPoint, and Tableau
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines demonstrating organizational skills
- Prior experience supporting recruiting, understand recruiting benchmarking and ROI
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top