FP&A Analyst, Corporate Facilities
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Finance Analyst/Associate to join our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. In this role, you will support the Corporate Real Estate/Facilities organization, one of Facebook's largest areas of capital investment. You will provide strategic decision-making analysis related to both capital & operating expenditures. Successful candidates for this role will need strong foundations in finance & accounting, ability to efficiently manage large data sets, as well as synthesizing concise/meaningful data-driven narratives and recommendations. This role will require strong interpersonal skills and will work in numerous cross-functional forums. This position is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Provide financial & operations insight for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Identify opportunities to improve process efficiency
- Lead internal projects to drive team productivity and data management
- Build strong partnership with the corporate facilities team, as well as with the rest of the growing Finance organization
- Support the team with month-end close and quarter-end P&L, BS and CF flux analysis
- Conduct rigorous analysis to evaluate (or create) KPIs of real estate demand and facilities' support expenses
- Collaborate with groups inside and outside of finance & real estate, including but not limited to: legal, recruiting, HR, accounting, sourcing, procurement, R&D, Sales & Operations, M&A
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years financial analysis or audit/advisory/management consulting experience
- Experience & knowledge of finance, accounting, and statistics
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and pivot thoughts
- Knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint
- Understanding of capital expenditure & fixed assets
- Experience with managing large data sets and analysis across numerous disparate tools
- Software: Excel VBA, Oracle Financial tools
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top