Forward Development Manager, Facilities
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Urban Planning Manager to help guide the future expansion of Facebook's workplace's globally. This position would report to the Advanced Development Manager and have cross-functional responsibilities that would touch the Facilities, Communications, Policy, Real Estate, Transportation and Sustainability teams.This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, California at Facebook headquarters.
- To develop and manage a coherent entitlement strategy for global offices with a focus on Menlo Park
- To assist with the creation of campus metro plans
- To review and develop integrated campus strategies for office, housing, sustainability and transportation that aligns with Facebook's brand identity and goals
- To ensure the development strategy of MPK aligns with the campus growth strategy
- To be familiar with and confirm local/regional entitlement procedures for Menlo Park
- To establish a coherent portfolio narrative for FB campus sites with a focus on Menlo Park
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, real estate or related field.
- 15+ years applicable urban planning experience
- Knowledge of site planning and organizational strategy
- Familiar with resilience planning and sustainable development
- MBA or master degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top