Financial Operations P2P Analyst - Helpdesk
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position of Finance Operations, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Analyst - Helpdesk, in our Finance operations center in Austin, TX. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing thorough, accurate, and quality responses to inquiries that come to our case management system. You will be expected to problem solve, exercise common sense with good business judgment, while providing excellent customer service.
- Research, analyze, coordinate, and respond to incoming inquiries regarding status of invoices and payments
- Provide clear, concise, step-by-step instructions to internal stakeholders and external suppliers in driving issues to resolution
- Understand the full P2P cycle to quickly identify the source of problems
- Effectively work and communicate across multiple organizations and levels, spread throughout geographical locations
- Be a point of contact to address internal and external escalations throughout the entire P2P cycle
- As needed, reconcile supplier accounts to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Participate in periodic meetings with processing teams and Finance leadership
- Investigate, assist, and resolve supplier invoice and payment holds
- Assist in the research and analysis of audit issues raised by external and internal audit
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business, supply chain, procurement, finance, or management
- 2+ years of procure-to-pay or accounting experience
- Team player with interpersonal experience, with a track record of working with cross-functional business stakeholders
- Experience working independently
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Experience with Oracle R12 Financials and case management solutions
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top