Financial Operations Analyst - Credit QA Lead
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill a full-time position as an Order-To-Cash (OTC) Credit Team – Quality Assurance Lead, within our finance operations center in Austin, TX. The successful candidate will be an important part of our OTC Credit operations process and will help us scale for the future. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Act as the ‘On-Point’ in detecting and raising key compliance gaps in day-to-day Credit key processes
- Test/audit key and significant OTC controls related to the Credit and Account Receivable, and external/internal customer support management, while ensuring integrity and compliance at all times
- Review daily reporting to ensure compliance with all global Facebook guidelines and processes.
- Review Credit team communications to ensure that our Customers receive the high quality service they are accustomed to.
- Review portfolio data to ensure compliance with Facebook guidelines
- Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings with the Vendor Credit processing teams, along with key U.S. (Austin, Menlo Park) and International (Dublin, Sao Paulo, Singapore) site Finance OTC leaders
- Develop and deliver process enhancements and other integral OTC training materials to Facebook Sales and Finance staff
- Assist in the research and analysis of audit issues raised by external and internal audit
- Partner with cross-functional teams specific to business process enhancements
- Assist in special projects and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of Finance experience
- Experience in identifying process improvement and opportunities through analysis of day-to-day issues
- Experience in working with business stakeholders
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS in Finance or other related field required
- Experience in B2B Credit Management, Accounts Receivable Management, and Cash Applications Management
- Experience in Order to Cash
- Experience in performing credit evaluations
- Experience in global Credit operations and processes
- Experience in credit/collection law and best practices
- Experience with Oracle R12 Financials
- Experience with Salesforce
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top