Finance Outsourcing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Finance Outsourcing Manager to join its growing Global Process Transformation and Compliance team. Success in this role involves an ability to think critically, plan and execute effectively while collaborating across Global Locations. The successful candidate will be energetic, highly driven, solution focused individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. The ability to think strategically while also being equally comfortable delivering on operational goals is critical.
- Work as part of the global team to manage controls and oversight of our Finance business process outsourcing (BPO) providers
- Partner with the global team to enhance the service levels of our BPO providers, including evaluating data standards, data analytics, operational excellence and continuous monitoring
- Implementation & management of process improvement initiatives relating to the Governance of our BPO providers
- Change Management - oversee & assist with service provider readiness to support new process rollouts, changes to business processes and systems
- Standardize & automate reporting & metrics, ensuring that we are focused on the right measures
- Build an effective working relationship with the Global team
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience working in multi-national, public companies
- Experience working in or leading shared services, outsourcing, project management with experience in finance and compliance
- Experience in providing insights which result in business decisions from analytics
- Experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional, global environment
- Communication experience
- Experience getting into the detail yet also articulating findings to executive level
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top