Finance Operations Lead, LATAM Order to Cash
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking to fill the role of Finance Operations Lead in its SÃ£o Paulo office. The ideal candidate will be a strong performer with experience in a high tech global organization and specifically in the finance area (order to cash). Our order to cash (OTC) team is responsible for the financial activities related to contracted services/products, as well as collecting payment from our clients. Four primary function make up the OTC department - Credit, Billing, Collections and Cash Application.
The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. The individual will be expected to problem solve, lead projects, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
- Drive process improvements in the area of accounts receivables, billing, credit & collections, cash application and customer support, partnering with IT and
- Engineering for implementation and design of new systems and tools
- Work closely with regional outsourced vendors to ensure timely & efficient revenue operations
- Partner with management, finance peers as well as sales and account management teams to ensure revenue, billing, credit, collection and cash application issues are highlighted and addressed
- Partner with Revenue Accounting for monthly invoicing of customers, including working with IT around process and system improvements
- Become local subject expert on local GAAP issues and local billing requirements
- Work closely with Credit and Collections to reconcile cash, resolve discrepancies and ensure all payments are applied correctly within the accounting period at month-end
- Ensure timely GL close and processing of revenue related month-end activities
- Educate and train FB internal customers on company policy and procedures in relation to order to cash processes
- Partner with the Facebook legal and tax team on the development and evolution of sales agreements and other terms & conditions
- Other projects in the order to cash area as dedicated.
- Team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in accounting, business or equivalent subject matter
- 9+years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company (related industry experiences a plus)
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the "big pictureâ€
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top