Finance Operations Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking talent to join as Finance Operations Analyst in our Singapore office. The ideal candidate will be a performer with experience in a high-tech global organization and specifically in the order-to-cash (OTC) area. Our OTC team is responsible for the financial activities related to contracted services and products, as well as collecting payment from our clients. Four primary function make up the OTC department - Credit, Billing, Collections and Cash Application.
The successful candidate will be good at driving initiatives and a solutions-oriented individual who can partner well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. The individual will be expected to lead projects, identify problems, recommend solutions and exercise practical business judgment.
- Reporting to the Credit Manager and will be responsible in credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Develop strong external clientsâ€™ relationships including regular market visit to discuss credit related matters
- Drive process improvements in the area of Credit and Collection, partnering with IT and Engineering for implementation and design of new systems and tools
- Work closely with regional outsourced vendors to ensure timely & efficient revenue operations including reconcile cash, resolve discrepancies and ensure all payments are applied correctly within the accounting period at month-end
- Partner with management, finance peers as well as sales and account management teams to ensure credit and collection issues are highlighted and addressed
- Educate and train FB internal customers on company policy and procedures in relation to order to cash processes
- Partner with the Facebook legal and tax team on the development and evolution of sales agreements and other terms & conditions
- Other projects in the order to cash area as dedicated.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in accounting, business or equivalent subject matter
- 8+years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company (related industry experiences is a plus)
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention to detail yet possesses an understanding of the "big pictureâ€
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
- Team player, experience in working with a global team across the regions
- APAC regional experience is preferred.
Back to top