Finance Operations Analyst
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for talent for the role of Finance Operations Analyst in our Singapore office. The ideal candidate will be a strong performer with experience in a high-tech global organization, specifically in order-to-cash (OTC) area. Our OTC team is responsible for the financial activities related to contracted services and products, as well as collecting payment from our clients. Four primary function make up the OTC department - Credit, Billing, Collections and Cash Application. The successful candidate will be a driven and customer-service focused individual that can work well with internal and external customers at all levels. The individual will be expected to lead projects, diagnose problems, recommend solutions while exercising good business judgment.
- Responsible for implementing, streamlining and enforcing effective billing policies and processes in local markets.
- Work closely with regional service providers to ensure invoice and billing compliance to local regulations
- Drive process improvements in the area of accounts receivable, billing and collection, partnering with IT and Engineering on design and implementation of new systems and tools
- Work closely with regional outsourced vendors to ensure timely & efficient revenue operations, including managing complex billing and collection issues and resolving discrepancies
- Partner with management, finance peers as well as sales and account management teams to ensure billing and collection issues are highlighted and addressed
- Educate and train internal customers on company policy and procedures in relation to order-to-cash processes
- Partner with the legal and tax teams on the development and evolution of sales agreements and other terms & conditions
- Other projects in the OTC function as needed
- Strong team player in geographically distributed work environments
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in accounting, business or equivalent subject matter
- 8+years relevant experience with large, fast-growing, multi-national company (related industry experiences is a plus)
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Experience with Oracle ERP
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superb attention-to-detail, while also able to see the big picture
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
Back to top