Finance Manager, Server Infrastructure
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Finance Manager to join its Server Infrastructure Finance team that manage the finances for our largest expense area - Facebook's server hardware and supply chain. The Server Infrastructure group is responsible for designing, building, deploying and maintaining the most scalable, efficient, and reliable server infrastructure for Facebook to support more than one billion daily users. With a deep understanding of core drivers of technical infrastructure, you will be responsible for applied analytical work, including capacity planning and hardware price modeling, competitive benchmarking and market research.
This role is located in Menlo Park, CA and is a full-time position.
- Clearly understand and quantify Infrastructure commodity requirements in the context of hardware roadmap
- Work closely with supply chain organization to understand and maintain pricing trends for capacity planning
- Quantify commodities demand profile for planning horizon, assess demand-supply gaps and financial implications at a regular cadence
- Build business & technology driven financial models for surfacing key decision metrics and provide clear insight into strategies
- Develop in-depth benchmarks for peers to compare performance and continually track data center technology evolution and supply chain ecosystem
- Drive portions of planning processes including long range planning and CAPEX planning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand key drivers of the business
- Continuously improve processes and enhance current tools/systems
- Bachelors degree in a technical field
- 8+ years of finance-related experience, with 5+ years of experience being with a technology company, investment bank, consulting or Fortune 500 company
- Experience working across cross-functional teams to align with goals and program manage the workstream to achieve goals
- Experience building scalable financial models
- MBA in Finance and Strategy
- Affinity towards understanding Technology, specifically related to Compute, Storage and Networking
- Exposure to data center infrastructure and capacity planning
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Python and/or Pandas
Back to top