Finance Manager, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The FP&A team manages Facebook's financial planning for operating expenses and headcount. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within Facebook and within related industries. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, have exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.In this role, you will drive our FP&A related finance efforts for Media Partnerships, which leads the company's efforts in publisher engagement and video content acquisition. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Create strong business partnerships with leaders of all levels and functions across Media Partnerships
- Help business partners gain key insights into spend and hiring with meaningful analyses
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Build thoughtful resource allocation analyses to drive better investment decisions
- Help define and implement scalable financial processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals and reporting
- Drive process improvements by partnering with up-stream process owners and enhance current tools/systems related to financial management
- Bachelor's degree from an undergraduate institution
- Experience in accounting concepts and financial planning
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience from a leading technology, public accounting or high growth firm
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, and Hyperion
- Experience at building relationships with people across all levels of the organization
- Communication skills
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Experience with content reporting and forecasting
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top