Finance Manager - Ads and Social Impact
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The FP&A team manages Facebookâ€™s revenue and expense budget. We focus on using our unique view into the numbers to see trends and opportunities that are developing within Facebook and within related industries. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, have exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
In this role, youâ€™ll join a team that manages the finances for Facebookâ€™s research and tech development groups that focus on key efforts like safety, security, growth and monetization across all our products. The groups youâ€™ll support focus on building and designing products to make meaningful connections between people and businesses, as well as building products to drive real-world social impact. Ad Products focuses on creating effective advertising experiences, measurement and solutions to bring people and businesses closer together. Social Good helps maximize FB as a force for good by building products for charitable giving, crisis response, and health. Civic Engagement teams work to ensure FB is a force for good in democracy by building voter tools and ensuring the integrity of elections. You will gain invaluable experience in a position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with business partners as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. The position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, CA.
- Create strong business partnerships with leaders of all levels and functions within Facebookâ€™s Ads, Social Good, and Civic Engagement product groups
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Help business partners gain key insights into spend with meaningful and actionable analyses and analytics
- Build resource allocation analyses to drive better investment decisions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other FP&A groups, as well as operations including purchasing, accounting, corporate finance to support the R&D groups
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- 6+ years of financial planning and analysis experience
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, or equivalent
- Experience in accounting concepts and financial planning
- Experience in Excel Features and PowerPoint
- Experience working at a leading technology company or high growth company
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase and Oracle Financials
- Experience building cross-functional relationships and partnering with organizational leaders
- Analytical and modeling skills and experience with building business cases
- Communication skills and ability to tailor messaging as required for audiences of varying level of expertise
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Back to top