Finance Analyst, Facebook Connectivity
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The FP&A team manages Facebook's entire budget of revenue and expense. We focus on using our unique view into 'the numbers' to see trends and opportunities that are developing within Facebook and within related industries. Successful candidates for this team have a bias toward action, have exceptional partnership and communication skills, and know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast. Facebook's mission is to bring Internet access to the two thirds of the world who are not yet connected. We are working with carriers, internet service providers, and local entrepreneurs to help expand connectivity to underserved locations around the world. We're currently live in India, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and Indonesia, and will be expanding elsewhere in Africa as well as in Asia Pacific and Latin America soon. Our goal is to provide people with access to useful services on their mobile phones in markets where internet access may be less affordable.You will be responsible for evaluating partnership deals, business models for our connectivity deployment business. You will gain invaluable experience in a position which offers significant responsibility and interaction with senior management as well as considerable opportunity to have a large impact within a growing Finance organization. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter and well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high-energy growth environment. This role is located in Menlo Park, CA and is a full-time position.
- Build financial models for partnership deal valuation and structuring in emerging markets and provide clear insight on investment strategies
- Own financial planning for connectivity deployment business - P&L, Capex, Opex, Revenue forecast, budget and long-range planning
- Own key FP&A processes – Monthly and Quarterly financial reporting, Business and Finance reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - Tax, Accounting, IT, Operations, and Business Development to provide end-to-end financial support
- Bachelor's degree
- Analytical and modeling experience
- Experience building financial models
- 4+ years financial analysis experience from a technology, investment bank, consulting, or Fortune 500 company
- MBA or master's degree
- Technology/Telecom finance experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top