Film Producer, Creative Services
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Creative Services team is looking for an experienced producer that has the ability to develop creative for a wide array of projects from small to large. This person will be working on a diverse set of projects across the company. They should have experience with creating productions that contain live action, motion graphics and string outs. Flexibility and speed is key. Things move fast here.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Develop, script, produce, and edit sharable motion picture content.
- Create pitches and concepts for upcoming projects.
- Technical storytelling, visualize data and abstract ideas.
- Work cross-functionally across multiple departments.
- Bachelors Degree in Film, Arts and/or 4+ years experience in film/video production, 8+ years within the industry.
- Understanding of on-site film production, motion graphics, video editing, and audio editing.
- Ability to shepherd projects from beginning to end, from creative to final delivery.
- Creative story telling skills.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Knowledge in video production and post production.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Any large-scale event experience
- Experience working in a creative agency
- General knowledge of the creative process i.e. working with creative briefs, setting realistic turnaround times for creative projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top