Field Facilities Supervisor, East Region
(New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Regional Facilities Supervisor, East Region is responsible for leading, monitoring and controlling all portfolio facilities activities, with a focus on building operations, vendor management, financial and team management. Serves as the single point of contact for the Regional Facilities Manager and partners with FM Service Provider to drive the implementation and delivery of regional initiatives and programs. The Regional Facilities Supervisor, East will be based in New York and have oversight for workplace services and delivery for all East Region locations.
- Leadership / Staff Management
- Foster an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success
- Develop the team through performance assessments and training, developing a succession plan for key team members and on-site vendors.
- Foster a service minded team for both key team members and vendor
- Stakeholder Management
- Pro-actively develop and manage stakeholder relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved
- Develop and implement a stakeholder communication plan to be rolled out regionally
- Finance Management / Cost Control
- Responsible for the development and management of the Opex budgets and forecasts in consultation with the FB Finance, AMER Finance Analyst and Hines Regional Account Manager.
- Development of cost metrics and benchmarking in consultation with the FB Finance, Finance Analyst and Hines Regional Account Manager.
- Contract/Vendor Management
- Leverage expertise of 3rd party vendors to ensure Facebook is receiving value for money outcomes
- Drive the facilities service provider KPI program, service levels, governance structure and other measures as per the contract
- Overall understanding of planning, real estate, project management and facilities operations
- Monitoring customer service and drive delivery of ‘best in class’ operational excellence
- Delivery of comprehensive compliance / effective risk management through service provider
- Develop a model for bespoke FM services / vendors for sites
- Working with EHS Team to implement consistent EHS management and reporting regionally.
- Monitor FDOB plans for all site ensuring Facebook standards are implemented for all new sites.
- Liaise with FB functional leads for Space Planning, EHS, Culinary, Ergo etc to ensure that platform is consistently rolled out across APAC
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity
- Work with the Global HQ Facilities team to tie-in appropriate amenities and services in field offices.
- Align Operations services with global standards and customize as needed.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Facilities Management field with proven people and vendor management skills
- Has handled regional portfolios, either running multiple teams, across multiple locations and countries
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Travel as required
- Tertiary qualifications in Facilities Management / Engineering
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top