Field Facilities Operations Supervisor, West Region
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Facilities Supervisor to manage and work on operations, relocation, expansion and renovation projects for Satellite offices throughout the West Region. This full-time management position is located in our Seattle, WA office and will report to the Field Facilities Operations Manager for the Americas.
- Manage Facilities Operations for offices within the West Region.
- Work with the PMO, Real Estate & Facilities, office leaders, and architectsto define the scope of work for satellite office projects
- Coordinate office requirements with: space planning, furniture, IT, andSecurity
- Oversee local transportation programs
- Track project budgets, including supporting schedules for construction,change orders, payments, furniture, etc.
- Interact with building property management companies and their vendors
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and proceduresthat reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity
- Manage suppliers, vendors, and service contractors as required
- Manage staff as assigned
- 7+ years facilities-related project management and facilities operations management
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience in a multi-office environment across multiple time zones
- Customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of project budget processes
- Travel as required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top