FB+ AR/VR Technical Recruiter
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebookâ€™s success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. Weâ€™re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. As the recruiter focused on AR/VR recruiting efforts, this role will structure deal terms and seamlessly integrate new talent acquisitions. This recruiter will be a key member of our recruiting team and the Menlo Park location.
- Screen and interview qualified candidates.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Manage communication and partnership with hiring managers.
- Create and improve recruiting processes.
- Hands-on full-cycle recruiting for critical, hard-to-fill requisitions.
- 5+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing and finding, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with a candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience partnering and working with leadership and executive teams
- Experience with communication and working cross-functionally
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top