Facilities Process Coordinator
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Process Coordinator to join our Data Center Operations team. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. The data center Process Coordinator will work with the Facilities Engineering team to facilitate operating and maintaining the data center through document control and procedure auditing. The candidate will need to be experienced in diverse industries such as electrical generation, electrical distribution, cooling technologies and fire suppression systems. This role will be based in Papillion, NE.
- Coordinate Facility Operations
- Identify as-built updates and track progress
- Communicate with Menlo Park Operations team, providing input on retrofits impacting as-built
- Data Center procedure audits
- Procedure revisions, organization, and tracking
- Organize reports and presentations
- Conduct on-boarding and maintain records of employee training
- Escalate issues to Facility Manager as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio
- Working knowledge of e-Builder
- Working knowledge of Data Center operations
- Working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments
- Ability to read blueprints/CAD drawings
- Knowledge of facility systems, procedures and processes.
- 3+ years experience in a data center or other critical environment
- Professional affiliations (24x7, IFMA, and Data Center Pulse)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top