Facilities Analytics Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Leads in the interpretation of data and draw conclusions and formulate recommendations to assist facility strategic initiatives with a focus on transportation. Analyze complex business issues, use data to provide insight and support decision making. Utilize advanced understanding of data structures to lead design, development and implementation of data collection and visualization.
- Develop analytical framework and innovative approaches to ensure effective and meaningful design of facility dashboards.
- Work closely with teams to understand issues and business needs
- Provide dashboard mock-ups, visualization guidance based on key metrics.
- Partners with IT to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of data structure to address appropriate business solutions.
- Provide quantitative analysis, data mining and data presentation to leadership to support decision making.
- Exploratory analysis to propose future initiatives that support overall facility operation
- Guide and coach other analysts in the organization
- Manage and analyze confidential employee and contractor data including home addresses, job title and function, and other personal information that will aid the Transportation Team developing alternative commute programs that have the overarching goal of reducing our SOV rate by 15% by 2026.
- Provide and generate ongoing reports and ad hoc reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- BA/BS in computer science, statistics, math, information technology or business administration
- 5+ years experience working with Tableau, business intelligence and other analytics software application
- Proven working experience as a data analyst with ability to organize, maintain, process and analyze information and issues and communicate findings to audiences
- Technical knowledge regarding data models(SQL), database management, data mining and segmentation technique in spreadsheet (Excel), and statistics
- Establish data and metrics tracking processes
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top