Facebook Reality Labs Performance Marketing Manager, SEO
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we're building devices and experiences that make people feel closer together, which we call Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR). The AR/VR organization includes Oculus and Portal products and other hardware, AR and VR software and content, and research and development labs.
The Reality Labs Marketing team is looking for an experienced marketing practitioner to build and lead a world class, global SEO function. The candidate is an experienced data driven marketer (SEO experience) with an excellent track record of driving growth and acquisition through content and technical SEO levers. This individual is focused on delivering results, loves to problem solve and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
This position is located in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Lead and develop the global AR/VR SEO growth strategy and campaigns, including site architecture, link-building, content quality, and content development
- Define, execute and evaluate campaign performance based on KPI targets and benchmarks. Assess multiple data sources and distill data into meaningful and actionable strategic recommendations
- Lead and motivate cross functional stakeholders across marketing, data science, engineering, growth teams to grow sales impact, drive smart infrastructure evolution and build a reliable foundation of SEO technology and content programs
- to not only affect change within your own scope but to effectively gain alignment, action and buy in across stakeholders
- Be competitive and stimulate a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity to build best in class SEO capability that not only outperforms competition but also sets the benchmark for best practice globally
- understand how AR/VR products align to consumer needs and competition impact to inform SEO strategy and execution to stay ahead of the trend
- Analyze performance data to identify and execute opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage at a rigorous pace
- Influence change at Facebook and build processes around new page development processes, on-page optimization, structure data, global navigation, etc.
- 8+ years of hands-on technical and strategic experience across content and technical SEO
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who conveys a balanced sense of urgency, drives issues to closure, and gets things done
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to structure complex & at-times ambiguous problem into meaningful and actionable work plan
- Communication skills and experience influencing cross-functional partners through complex planning and execution
- Expertise with the latest SEO industry best practices and market dynamics
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms and marketing analytics tools related to SEO (Google Search Console, Google Data Studio, Moz, SEMrush, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog)
- Understanding of the major growth levers and experience prioritizing initiatives based on potential business impact
- Proven track record with SEO testing to increase impressions, traffic and conversion rates
- SEO agency and/or contractor management experience
- MBA and/or consultant experience
- Basic SQL, big data experience
- Full funnel marketing experience
- Knowledge of technology, marketing and its influence on consumer behavior
- People management experience
Back to top