Facebook Reality Labs Integrated Marketing Lead
- Los Angeles, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Reality Labs group brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software and content. We are building the tools and experiences that make people feel closer together. To date our product portfolio includes Oculus VR and Portal from Facebook.
We are currently seeking an Integrated Marketing Lead to define the meaning our technologies and products have in culture to deepen connection for people globally. The Integrated Marketing team is focused on driving awareness, perception and consideration at scale through integrated marketing campaigns. We look to bring the consumer perspective to our marketing efforts with the intent of driving integrated and deliberate storytelling throughout the funnel.
This requires an ability to lead an effective cross-functional process for developing integrated marketing plans, through deep analytical rigor, a deep understanding of consumer and market dynamics and the right mix of brand and product knowledge to deliver effective marketing plans that breakthrough in culture.
To be successful, the candidate will bring a combination of cultural curiosity around the trends shaping customer behaviors today and in the future; strategic vision and communication skills; and expertise applying creative thinking to business problems. It will be critical that this person is able to unify teams around a strategic north star in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional, dynamic environment built to move fast.
- Define and maintain the annual Integrated Marketing Plan across a line of business
- Craft inspiring creative briefs and drive major campaigns from strategy to launch with an eye to breakthrough creative that builds both long and short term business metrics
- Champion the strategies and work of the team to internal stakeholders
- Drive ways of working, prioritization and training to increase the team's skills and effectiveness at developing Integrated Marketing programs
- Partner with research and insights teams on programs to identify and measure long and medium-term brand value
- Build strong cross-functional relationships throughout the AR/VR organization and across the larger Facebook organization
- Manage global collaboration for the campaigns with regional marketing counterparts
- Lead a small, but growing, team of integrated marketers to a high standard of excellence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing experience
- Accomplished campaign strategist who has proven experience composing inspiring creative briefs and has a portfolio bursting with great stories that produced great results
- Expertise leading within a large organization, where influence as well as direct responsibility matter in equal measure
- Articulate in communication - experience simplifying complex things into human understanding
- Expertise in interpreting and deciphering quant and qual data and distiling the insights that best unlock creative marketing platforms
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- 10+ years Advertising, Creative Agency or equivalent experience
- Expertise in leading breakthrough Integrated Marketing campaigns
- Experience defining best practices and guidelines
- Advanced qualifications in marketing strategy
- Understanding of International marketing experience
- Experience in AR/VR or related field
Back to top