Facebook Reality Labs Enterprise Program Manager
- Los Angeles, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Collaboration Technology team is part of the Enterprise Engineering Organization and is responsible for Enterprise Collaboration applications, office technology design & deployment, Event Production, and Video Infrastructure Operations. The ARVR (Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality) Enterprise Program Manager is a new role expected to drive internal ARVR technology into productive applications within the Enterprise. Identify opportunities to bring first party hardware and software features and products into the Facebook internal environment. Work closely with the ARVR organization to understand the maturity of the product development cycle and plan to fold-in to Facebook internal systems and operations. This role will work cross functionally across Collaboration Technology and across Facebook organizations to identify, test, and operationalize new ARVR products and services to make the Enterprise more productive. This role is the first Full time position dedicated to integrating ARVR products and services into Facebook, and will be a thought leader on how the industry incorporates these technologies over the next decade.
- Connect with first party product development in the ARVR organization by working with cross functional teams to identify which internal tools and features can be incorporated or scaled into the existing Enterprise offerings.
- Learn the industry of enterprise Collaboration Technology to determine and drive how new ARVR technology fits into the existing suite of services.
- Drive the Collaboration Technology organization to pull consumer-focused technology and hardware into the Facebook enterprise.
- Identify and present relevant data on current product usage to propose new opportunities to increase productivity, reduce complexity of toolsets, and reduce cost.
- Create a pipeline of technology options across Portal, Oculus, and other ARVR technologies for years of Enterprise integration.
- Build the ARVR Enterprise-Integration offering from scratch, as the first hire focused on this for the Collaboration Technology organization.
- Represent Collaboration Technology and Enterprise Engineering as a proactive thought leader across Facebook and the Enterprise Collaboration industry.
- Product manage new features/services as they integrate into the standard deployment process. Communicate target usage and roll-out plans.
- 7+ years experience managing complex programs in large corporate environments.
- 3+ years experience driving innovation into Operations organizations.
- Experience working at the pace of technology companies.
- Experience with ARVR technology.
- Experience integrating technology into an Enterprise Organization.
- Experience building a vision and team from scratch.
Back to top