Executive Recruiter, EMEA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. We conceive practical and creative ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. We're passionate about delivering a great candidate experience, and that starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us.
Our EMEA Executive Recruiting team is looking for an experienced Executive Recruiter to take ownership of all executive hiring across a group of key teams in the region. These teams are a mix of established organisations, looking to grow their leadership strength as teams scale quickly, as well as new teams looking for their first leaders outside the US, to grow and build teams for the first time.
Managing relationships with the key leaders in the region, you will develop long term talent pipelining strategies to identify world class talent. You will then develop innovative engagement strategies for that talent pipeline and take the lead on executing those ideas across events, marketing material and all other things you develop.
- Design and execute customised, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with coordinators and hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our schedulers as needed
- Maintain a highly engaged pipeline of leadership talent across EMEA
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or projects
- Support other hiring needs that may spike in other areas of the Executive Recruitment team
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience ideally combining agency and in-house
- Experience independently partnering with leadership teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organisational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment
- Passionate about Facebook and knowledge of the product and business
Back to top