Executive Protection Residential Security Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Executive Protection Residential Security Coordinator to assist in the management of multiple residential security (RS) details that report into the Executive Protection team. The role involves administrative, operational, and strategic projects. This role will interface with employees across multiple teams within and outside of Facebook, as well as Executive-level Administrative Assistants, home and estate managers. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the Principles of Protection that will allow them to make recommendations for the design and improvement of the residential security program(s). We are looking for a customer service oriented individual who is diligent, proactive, and collaborative and has demonstrated excellent judgment and strategic thinking. Candidates should maintain productivity while working independently. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Executive Protection and is located in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Foster relationships within and on behalf of Facebook
- Display a collaborative style of team and project management
- Audit and make recommendations for improving policies and procedures
- Work with team members and stakeholders to design responsible security solutions that fit unique requirements
- Supervise the residential security program
- Act as the main POC and escalation point for RS details and their managers
- Work with team members and stakeholders to develop and implement training for staff and vendors
- 5+ years of working knowledge and experience in Executive Protection or closely related field
- Presentation skills
- The ability to create trust and "buy in" by performing duties and facilitating personal and team results in a concierge fashion
- Experience communicating, presenting, and fielding questions from Executives and their staff
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects
- Able to adapt and maintain productivity in an ever-changing environment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top