Executive Communications Manager (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is looking for an expert communicator to join the Oculus communications team in Menlo Park, California. This position includes internal and external communications responsibilities. This person will work closely with the executive team to drive our key internal employee programs including Q&As and Town Halls and work closely with senior leadership to help communicate our long term vision for virtual reality. The ideal candidate is someone who can work with senior executives, is an excellent writer, has strong media relations skills, and can work effectively across a wide range of internal teams. This person will be a key member of a strategic team that's responsible for leading PR for Oculus and Facebook's VR products and initiatives. Being able to work quickly and be comfortable with fluid situations in an always changing industry is key. This person must also have a deep appreciation of the Oculus community as well as a passion for virtual reality and technology. Candidates should excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues and consistently deliver high-quality work, even under severe time constraints.
- Design an effective, long-term internal communications strategy for Oculus.
- Lead our Oculus Q&A, Town Halls and other critical employee events.
- Provide strategic PR support for our executives, including speaking opportunities and media interviews.
- Be an excellent writer with experience leading keynotes and presentations for senior executives.
- Design programs to effectively train spokespeople at all levels.
- Manage executive social media programs.
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across Oculus and Facebook.
- Forge deep relationships with the media and other influencers.
- Minimum bachelors degree
- 5+ years professional experience in technology communications environment
- Post-graduate or professional degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top