Executive Communications Manager, Global Business Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an Executive Communications Manager to support communications efforts for the Vice President, Global Business Marketing and Chief Creative Officer.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio of material that underscores the ability to convey complicated or nuanced topics in simple but elegant prose for a variety of audiences. This candidate should be skilled at visualizing communications and working with the creative services team to bring narratives to life. This candidate also demonstrates a strong understanding of the global marketing landscape, with a focus on advertising. This includes understanding the tech industry and the role that Facebook plays within this community. This individual excels at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues alike and consistently delivers high-quality work even under extreme time constraints.
This position reports to the Business Lead for the Vice President, Global Business Marketing and Chief Creative Officer and is based out of our New York City office.
- Work cross-functionally internally and externally to outline and develop speeches and keynote presentations, talking points, narratives and other materials
- -Internal cross-functional teams include the Communications, Marketing, Sales, Product, Platform, and Monetization teams
- -Externally, this includes working with industry associations and with clients on tailored engagements
- Research and package content from internal and external resources to develop insightful and engaging narratives that fit the authentic style of the VP of Global Business Marketing and Chief Creative Officer
- Proactively develop industry-leading content for delivery at high profile industry events
- Partner with Creative Services team to help develop complementary visuals and videos for event engagements and meetings
- Help refine external meeting content and fine-tune delivery and talking points
- Work with communication teams to identify and execute on opportunities to distribute appearances and marketing narratives to increase visibility and impact
- Willingness to travel
- 8+ years of communications or business experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including PowerPoint, and Keynote
- Editing experience
- Experience adapting messaging to the style and voice at the executive level
- Knowledge in presentation-building and visualizing communications
- Experience advancing thought leadership within a field or industry, and experience delivering original thinking across multiple topics
- Project management and decision-making experience
- Experience working within a team
- Bachelors degree
- Communications agency experience
- Editing abilities with an adaptable style
- Self-directed and proactive
- Experience working quickly, accepting feedback, and learning quickly
- Experience thinking and communicating across a variety of stakeholders
- Understanding of Facebook Ads Platform
Back to top