Executive Assistant to VP, Central Europe
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our VP, Central Europe. Weâ€™re looking for this person to be a key member of our leadership team, and they should be a smart, efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast paced, ever changing international environment. This position is full-time and based in Berlin, Germany.
- Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Coordinating complex global itineraries and travel
- Drafting and formatting responses to memos, letters and documents
- Compiling and editing briefing materials and synthesizing this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights
- Liaison with the internal teams over deadlines and projects
- Financial administration, e.g. processing POs & invoices
- Organizing team off-sites/events
- Communicating with internal and external parties, while exhibiting the highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Special or other ad-hoc projects as required
- Increasing the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches.
- 7+ years of work experience, in a media/marketing organization is preferred
- Candidate should ideally have experience supporting CXO, Board-level
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language
- Ability to perform well in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interact with executives and all levels of the organization
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Be self-directed, take initiative and be proactive, along with demonstrated project management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Must exhibit flexibility, prioritization skills and ability to multi-task
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere, passionate about Facebook
- kaufmÃ¤nnischer Abschluss or BA / BS degree or equivalent highly regarded
- Some travel may be required.
Back to top