Executive Assistant, SMB
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook...and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and messaging. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. The SMB team at Facebook is one of two sales channels responsible for Facebook's multi-billion dollar advertising business.
The Executive Assistant for the SMB team will be a masterful problem-solver, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. The ideal candidate will also contribute to strategic projects across the SMB team, manage prep for executive presentations and meetings, and execute and plan internal communications. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Director of APAC SMB. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Support multiple Directors in calendar management, travel logistics and expense claims
- Serve as Director of APAC's representative in planning, strategy and cross-functional meetings and events
- Conduct primary research and work with colleagues to prepare presentations and talking points for meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Organize team offsites and office events
- Schedule team meetings, set up venues, and take minutes
- General office duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Exhibit highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
- 6+ years of relevant administrative and research/analysis experiences
- Warm, outgoing personality to cultivate team culture
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially Outlook)
- Ability to build presentations in PowerPoint and compile clear and concise briefing materials
- A persuasive and credible communicator who can earn the trust of colleagues and senior management and work effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of Facebook
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and act proactively, while maintaining operational efficiency
- Experience leading cross-functional projects
- Strong project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record handling highly confidential information
- Native fluency in English
- Some travel required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top