Executive Assistant, Global Sales, EMEA
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced E.A. to support the VP of Facebook, EMEA. We’re looking for this person to be a dedicated partner, leader and self-starter in our fast paced, ever changing international environment. Balancing a high pace workload, making thoughtful judgement calls and prioritizing ruthlessly will be crucial in this position – and it’s sure to offer a really exciting, challenging work environment. This role is a full time position based in London.
- Diary management: Extensive diary management, including organising internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations
- Project management: can manage projects from beginning to end, including but not limited to industry events, internal team off-sites
- Co-ordinating complex global itineraries and travel
- Drafting and formatting responses to memos, letters and documents
- Liaison with the internal Global Sales team over deadlines and projects
- Financial administration, e.g. processing POs & invoices
- Ensure email lists, org charts and other administrative systems are maintained and current
- Coordinate and prepare various press and speaking engagements
- Plan and execute communications with external clients, internal teams, and cross-functional partners
- Compile and edit briefing materials and synthesize this information into executive summaries with key business and communication insights
- Work with the Dublin / London EA team to execute on local priorities and events
- 7+ years of work experience within Fortune 500 company is preferred. Candidate should have experience supporting C level or VP at a global organisation
- Ability to learn and process quickly
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Great written and verbal communications with the ability of capturing complex concepts and conveying them in simple, meaningful language
- Ability to make decisions quickly and sort through complex, competing priorities
- Ability to keep calm in face of fast change or high demands
- Ability to compile clear and concise briefing materials
- Ability to interact with senior level executives and all levels of the organization
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion is essential
- Thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Passionate about Facebook
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
- Some travel may be required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top