Executive Assistant, Global Business Marketing (APAC)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Executive Assistant for the Global Business Marketing APAC team will be a masterful problem-solver, have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. The ideal candidate will manage calendars, prep for executive presentations and meetings, manage travel and marketing budget planning, as well as execute and plan internal communications. The Executive Assistant reports to the Head of APAC Global Business Marketing. This position is located in our Singapore office.
- Support Directors in calendar management, travel logistics and expense claims
- Assist in the accomplishment of Company and departmental annual objectives
- Ensure the timely preparation and delivery of all briefing of information for all meetings
- Organize exciting and engaging team off-sites and office events
- Schedule team meetings, set up venues, and take minutes
- Manage marketing budgets and raise purchase orders
- General office duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Exhibit highest degree of professionalism, courtesy and diplomacy
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times
- Considerable experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level or Director level individual
- Ability to interact with Senior Level Executives in a professional manner
- Warm, outgoing personality, working well with a fun and energetic team
- Strong scheduling and calendar prioritization skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (especially Outlook)
- Ability to build presentations in PowerPoint and compile clear and concise briefing materials
- A persuasive and credible communicator who can earn the trust of colleagues and senior management and work effectively
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and act proactively, while maintaining operational efficiency
- Strong project management, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record handling highly confidential information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top