Executive Assistant, Communications
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support a VP on our Communications team. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem. This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for high level executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning
- Plan and organize events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- 8+ years of administrative experience including support of a VP or C-level executive
- 8+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics (domestic and international) on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 8+ years of calendar management and expense report management for 1 or more executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with space planning
- Experience with event planning
- Experience juggling multiple projects
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top