Exam Program Manager, Facebook Blueprint Certifications
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
For the Facebook Blueprint team, our goal is to bring the best and latest of Facebook marketing innovations - from products and services to best practices - to our customers and partners around the world. We work with teams across the Facebook organization as well as agencies, marketing partners, and businesses of all sizes to build best-in-class training and education solutions. Our team is a small group of entrepreneurs dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for partners to leverage the very best of Facebook and its family of apps and services. Blueprint consists of 3 pillars: Online (eLearning), In-Person (Blueprint Live and Blueprint Spotlight), and Blueprint Certification. If you want to join a fast-growing team, then this might be the place for you.
- Handle operational interactions with test delivery and test development vendors
- Ensure content accuracy to reflect product updates and terminology changes in a timely fashion by coordinating with subject matter experts
- Project management and coordination of localization activities to ensure timely release of exams per project plans
- Manage event planning, logistics and execution
- Coordinate SME recruitment/communication, work assignments and rewards/incentives
- Schedule program activities such as workshops, team presentations, etc.
- Work with regional and cross-functional Blueprint team members and advocates to drive support for the program
- Maintain internal policies and process documentation
- Review and evaluate vendor reports (volume, pass-rate, surveys, financials, forensics, web monitoring, etc.)
- Triage candidate support, escalations and security issues
- Administer roles, permissions and business rules in vendor systems
- Import and export data as needed for reporting requests
- Coordinate customer acceptance testing of vendor systems releases and upgrades
- Coordinate and/or conduct live testing (exam) events
- Coordinate vendor business reviews (at program manager/coordinator, project manager, operational levels)
- Identify ways to improve efficiencies and increase impact
- Project management and program management experience
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets
- Factual reporting and presentation design experience, and experience working with marketing, messaging and calls to action
- Analytical/investigative experience
- Testing and certification experience
- Customer service experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top