Event Associate, Recruiting
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This role is part of the Recruiting Operations and Programs Team, and will be part of a team that helps drive our global employment brand and engagement through events. This position is based out of our Menlo Park office.
- Manage and support the event strategy, logistics plus execution for recruiting events, including contracts, swag, hotel blocks, etc.
- Own the recruiting events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing relationships with key partners that ensure the success of recruiting events
- Partner closely with Facebook teams and around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Ability to take direction and input to develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational + brand goals
- Work closely with event associates and business partner
- Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries from recruiters and hiring managers
- 5+ years of experience within recruiting or events
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent priority projects
- Self-directed and communication skills
- Customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with interdepartmental teams
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Experience in event management
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top