Event Associate, Recruiting
(San Francisco, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This role is part of the Recruiting Operations and Programs Team, and will be part of a small team that helps drive our global employment brand and engagement through events. This position is based out of our San Francisco location.
- Manage and support the event strategy, logistics plus execution for recruiting events in the North America region, including contracts, swag, hotel blocks, etc.
- Own the recruiting events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing relationships with key partners that ensure the success of recruiting events
- Partner closely with Facebook teams and around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Ability to take direction and input to develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational plus brand goals
- Work closely with business partners to consistently refine processes and assess opportunities for improvement
- Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries from recruiters and hiring managers
- Ability to travel 30-50% is required
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Experience working autonomously
- Time management and multi-tasking experience across concurrent priority projects
- Customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal experience and experience in collaborating with interdepartmental teams
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools
- Negotiation and communication experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top