Escalations Manager, Business Integrity (Risk and Response)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Escalations Manager for Business Integrity will be responsible for managing a high-performing team within Risk & Response's Global Escalations team, ensuring that we build a deep understanding of issues impacting our community, building strong strategic relationship with stakeholders across the business, and providing direction, coaching, and mentorship to a diverse, motivated team of individual contributors and leaders. The Manager will help shape the team's long-term vision, devise and drive global goals, and identify opportunities to drive change to help Facebook provide the best support for the community. The Manager will be responsible for driving relationships with partners within various cross-functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate challenges, and mitigate & prevent risk. The manager will lead a team that will be optimizing processes, solving challenging problems and most importantly, helping to prevent them in future. Helping people and solving challenging, global problems to strengthen and enrich our communities is core to the Risk & Response team.
This is a full-time position, based in the Austin, Texas office.
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
- Help shape global team vision and establish team goals and work with direct reports and leaders across the organization on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Lead strategic tools, systems, and data projects to help the team analyze trends and delivering insights to define goals and improve processes
- Build strategic relationships with global and cross-functional teams to understand and anticipate risks to the company, develop global solutions across operations and policy
- Regularly communicate and interface with leadership and global executives in crisis management situations
- Operations domain experience: 4+ years of experience working in large-scale operations, domains such as online operations, escalations, informational systems, compliance, risk management, policy, legal operations or management consulting
- Leadership: 1+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and continuous improvement
- Communication: Demonstrated experience influencing across functional boundaries and/or globally
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- BS/BA Degree
- Prior experience with analytical tools (like Excel, SQL, or R)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top