Escalations Investigations Specialist, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Community Operations Escalations Team coordinates across different internal and external teams to help intelligently scale enforcement and application of Facebook's Community Standards. We are looking for a full-time Escalations Investigations Specialist to help us identify areas for improvement for Community Support and relevant support teams, solve challenging problems, and most importantly, help to prevent them in future. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive impact and strengthen user trust on Facebook and Instagram.
We are seeking a team-oriented problem solver who loves investigating problems, identifying root causes, and rallying people to drive change across a global organization. You work well in high pressure situations, are comfortable with both tools/system and policy, and have excellent communication skills.
This position is full time and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Investigate reported escalations across multiple channels on Facebook and Instagram
- Respond to escalated user/press/partner inquiries with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Interpret and enforce Facebook/Instagram Community standards and policies
- Develop and implement scalable solutions to support our global processes
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve Community Standards enforcement, quality, reporting and tools
- Collaborate with policy and product teams to drive continuous process improvements in the interest of improving user experience
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, policy updates and Community Standards
- Please note that some weekend and holiday work will be required on a shift basis
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences, particularly senior level executives
- Documentation skills
- Ability to drive high priority and ambiguous cases through defined process to resolution
- Can remain calm and operate efficiently when dealing with high-pressure escalations, grey areas and ambiguity
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top