Equity Reporting Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Equity Reporting Manager to join our high-energy finance team. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of equity-related accounting with a strong knowledge of SEC reporting regulations, as well as excellent project management, analytical and interpersonal skills. We are also looking for someone detail-oriented, organized and thorough with a focus on continuous improvement. This position is based in our Menlo Park, California headquarters.
- Prepare stock-based compensation, earnings per share, share-repurchase program, and other equity accounting analyses, reconciliations and journal entries for month-end close
- Draft equity portions of SEC filings such as 10-Q and 10-K disclosures, quarterly earnings releases, and related documents
- Draft equity related accounting memos and other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Lead various process improvement initiatives in order to eliminate redundancies and improve efficiency
- Grow our relationship with the external equity services provider as well as our internal stock admin team in order to promote collaboration and to ensure accurate and timely submission of deliverables
- Assist in the external financial reporting process as needed
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience from public accounting or professional services firms and/or public multinational companies
- CPA license or equivalent
- Experience with 10Q/10K filings
- Experience with IFRS 2
- Understanding of Oracle systems or other ERP systems
- Experience with EquiView and Wdesk
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in researching and documenting accounting guidance and the accounting treatment of equity and share-based compensation issues
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top