Enterprise Technical Support Analyst, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Business Platform Operations' vision is to be the pre-eminent business operation service organization worldwide. We strive to deliver service excellence so quality businesses can thrive on our platforms in an open and connected world. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. This role is focused on one of the new products, Workplace. (https://www.facebook.com/workplace)Workplace (https://workplace.fb.com/) was built to connect everyone in your company and turn ideas into action. Workplace Support is a global customer support team, who provides 24x7 support to Workplace customers with their daily inquires. A large part of our responsibility involves resolving first-line customer inquiries through a ticketing system within SLA. We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer who is passionate about helping customers resolve their issues, willing to improve our customers' experience and wants to make a positive impact on a new team. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked in an enterprise product industry as tier 2 or 3 technical support.
- End-to-end Workplace Support technical product SME
- Hands-on troubleshooting of technical issues escalated from tier 1 and 2 support in real time, including account provisioning, integration, product bug, etc.
- Influence the product roadmap by identifying and informing on regional support insights, challenges and strategic opportunities
- Contribute to product development by identifying gaps in current product offerings to drive both operational efficiencies and business growth.
- Build relationships with external customers and cross functional team to identify key challenges proactively, implement scalable technical solutions
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to map strategic business goals.
- Develop and document best practices, tool and tips, enhancing Tier 1 troubleshooting processes
- Overall 10+ years of experience in support and/or solution engineering
- 4+ years of experience as technical support engineer for enterprise applications and customers
- Demonstrated experience of excellent troubleshooting of customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
- Proven experience and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML and authentication flows), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), integration with cloud service providers (e.g., Azure, GSuite), integrations with content partners (e.g. One Drive, Google Drive, DropBox, etc.) and APIs.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, management and communication skills, with the ability to absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with "get it done" attitude
- Familiar with SQL, Tableau and other databases as tools for issue investigation
Back to top