Enterprise Support Tech
We are seeking a Enterprise Support Technician to assist in the support of our services at one of the most critical connection points with our internal customers. Reporting into the Enterprise Support Lead , in the Engagement team, our goal is to deliver technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction and timeliness. This position is part of the Enterprise Operations organization and requires a diverse and flexible skill-set for supporting the wide set of services that we offer across our brands of companies (Facebook, internet.org, Instagram, Oculus and WhatsApp). Candidates must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast paced, high-pressure environment. A wide set of IT services such as AV/VC, Events, Server, Networking, etc. required in more advanced roles.
This is a full-time position based in our Paris Office.
ENTERPRISE SUPPORT TECH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required until the issue has been resolved.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary, being the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation's desktop computing. mobile devices and application system environment (whether locally at the Helpdesk or remotely).
- Utilize customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of IT procedures, products, and services.
- Using performance reporting and user analysis to identify appropriate user training initiatives to ensure the highest levels of knowledge and adoption of technology in relation to the software and systems that Facebook utilize.
- Act as a stakeholder for driving enhancements and improving support for all EE
- Drive internal communication and priority within the business and Facebook headquarters to ensure consistency across the EE Organization.
- Project manage specific IT components related to operational goals (new offices, office relocations, mergers & acquisitions)
- Available to travel to other Facebook locations globally to support offices and wider EE teams
- Interested in new product / service releases and stay on the forefront of emerging industry practices
- Ability to provide engaging, informative, well-organized evidential feedback where required
- Observe and comply with Facebook's policies and procedures for Health and Safety at Work and Equality and Diversity. Continually promote equal opportunities, health and safety and customer care in compliance with organisational aims and objectives
- Work with minimal daily guidance.
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships with key business stakeholders to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for Facebook
- Proven relationship skills that carry across the technical spectrum and multiple geographical locations
- Provide customer service expertise that is an example to the rest of your team in how to deliver customer focused service and constantly drive improvements in the 'customer experience'
- 1+ years experience in a technical support role in either a corporate or retail environment.
- 1+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows or Mac OS platforms (Max OSX 10.10+, Windows 8 or above) including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems.
- 1+ years experience with setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, cell phones, and peripherals.
- 6+ months experience working with cloud based file sharing services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, or equivalent.
- 1+ year experience working with a ticketing system such as Asana, Remedy, ServiceNow, or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and French
- 3+ years of experience in support and troubleshooting Windows & Mac OS platforms (Mac OSX 10.7+, Windows 7 or above) including mobile devices running Apple iOS & Android mobile operating systems
- 3+ years of experience in supporting one or more IT infrastructure area such as Networking, Active Directory, LDAP, DB fundamentals, backup/storage
- Experience translating business and technical needs across region and driving solution delivery
- Ability to leverage knowledge of business applications to influence service owner priorities to effect change
- Experience in adapting to shifting organizational structures and matrix reporting with focus on driving support services
- Demonstrated business acumen and working knowledge of applications and business processes
- Experience with handling prioritization on time sensitive problems and escalations within corporate environments
- Dedicated and passionate about growing & scaling an IT organization, keeping pace with Facebook's explosive growth
- Experience working within a progressive IT support organization and experience providing remote support with world-class customer service and interaction skills
- Experience problem-solving technologically complex issues
- Ability to work with minimal daily guidance
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top