Enterprise Product Specialist, T&E
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Product Specialist with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Supporting, configuring T&E and associated applications (Concur), providing subject matter expertise.
- Triage and dispose production support tickets effectively, accurately and efficiently.
- Own T&E applications health in terms of availability, scalability and reliability.
- Support corporate card application and integration with service providers (AmEx HSBC) and CWT (for travel booking).
- Configure Oracle GL, Cash Management and Payables applications for end to end process integration.
- Create T&E applications extensions leveraging concur/workday APIs to support business process integration.
- Conceptualize and design data insights for compliance, monitoring and scaling concur business processes.
- Design and build capability to process employee payments for regions not supported by concur pay.
- Understand Concur data model, perform data analysis and draft complex SQL queries to troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Influence enhancements and new projects to improve end user experience.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers, enabling informed decision making within the team.
- Track key application metrics, drives insights and builds dashboards to measure results against goals.
- Identify risks within the business function, deliver clear documentation, and work directly with external vendors (Concur product teams, Banks, Employee credit card providers, and travel agents, etc.) to support for escalations.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider Enterprise organization.
- Lead/support all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing and roll-outs.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5+ years of experience configuring and developing process extensions in T&E and Oracle Financials applications.
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and supporting Concur Travel and expense products.
- Experience in implementing and configuring Concur Travel, Concur Expense and Concur Pay products.
- Bachelors Degree in in Computer Science or business or related field.
- Experience working on data models with hands-on SQL experience to draft queries and perform data analysis.
- 1+ years of experience designing applications and creating examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Ability to understand business logic.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience implementing Concur and Oracle Financials systems.
Back to top