Enterprise Product Specialist, Legal Tools
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Product Specialist with a strong ability to design and execute third party products that power the enterprise. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Support and provide subject matter expertise with Trade and Matter Management, eDiscovery tools
- Triage and disposition production support tickets effectively, accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for application support and configuration of multiple applications
- Influence enhancements and new projects to improve the product and end user experience
- Understand application data models, draft SQL queries and perform data analysis to discover and fix underlying causes of bugs
- Draft process extensions to support business needs
- Participate in source control and code review process
- Provide expertise from a process perspective
- Communicate effectively with internal customers, enabling informed decision making within the team
- Track key application metrics, drives insights and builds dashboards to measure results against goals
- Identify risks within the business function, deliver clear documentation, and work directly with vendor support for escalations
- Analyze issues of moderate complexity, addressing configuration, implementation, and function or process fails
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider IT organization
- Lead/Support all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing and roll-outs
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in building Legal Compliance products (i.e.: eDiscovery, Matter and Trade Management)
- 5+ years of experience configuring and developing process extensions with Legal applications
- 1+ years of experience designing applications
- Experience with Oracle Global Trade Management, Proofpoint
- 2+ years working on data models with hands-on SQL experience to draft queries and perform data analysis
- Ability to understand business logic
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top